cjdeakin's job hunt forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my work history or cv

Go down

my work history or cv Empty my work history or cv

Post by cjdeakin Mon May 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Select/Unselect multi-quote
   Edit/Delete this post
   Delete this post
   View IP address of poster

my work history or cv

Post by cjdeakin Today at 17:31
Christopher Deakin
193 Whieldon Road, Fenton, Stoke on Trent, ST4 4JT
Contact: 01782 416718 / 07873973299, E-Mail: cjdeakin@yahoo.co.uk

Personal Profile

I am enthusiastic, self motivated and experienced within a production/process environment. I strive to achieve a high standard of work in all that I do and as a result I have a proven record in meeting targets. My previous successes in work have been rewarded by glowing references from previous employers.

Skills and Abilities

· I am able to adapt to a range of different working environments demonstrating my flexibility.
· I have excellent time management skills and I am able to successfully prioritise my workload.
· I am an effective communicator with an approachable character capable of working within a team.
· I have an awareness of health and safety laws and I am able to act in accordance with them.
· I am experienced in handling and lifting heavy objects and materials.
· I am keen to undertake work and I am also open to shift work.

Employment History

Best Connection Jan 2016 (Autoneum)
This roll reqired me to use a press for car interior parts and to cut them out

Meridian dec 2015 (Armstrong Metal Ceilings)
This roll required me to work on the paint line

Premier foods september 2015-Tempory Bakery Operative
This roll reqires me to work on a conveyor belt takeing jam tarts off with a scoop and puting them in a cantainer ready for boxing them .

Meridian (Dudon's ltd) 2014 to 2015 -Machine Operator
This roll requires me to work on a machine glazing bowls and then foot wiping the foot of the bowls then sending them down a belt to the kiln.

Meridian (Robust UK) - 2014 - Labourer
The roll requires me to go on site with the contractor who was working for Robust UK and help he to prepare doors ready for him to repair.

Direct Recruitment (Hextons) – 2014 - Production Line Operative
This role required scanning products that have been picked from the warehouse department, correctly and safely packing the items and placing prepared orders onto a conveyor ready for despatch via the goods out department.

Temp's Ltd (Intelipac Paper Manufacturing Ltd) - 2013 - Bag sorter.
This role involved examining plastic bags and ensuring the print was correct for a print company, demonstrating my ability to work accurately. I also maintained the upkeep of the warehouse floor by sweeping up when prompted.

Best Connection (M&S Warehouse) - 2012 - Order Picker.
This role involved accurately picking orders using handheld scanner which demonstrates my high attention to detail. I also loaded cages ready for dispatch which involved me adhering to essential health and safety guidelines.

Top Gear (New Look) - 2012 - Reworker
Within this role I worked at New Look warehouse for five weeks where my role was to price up and re-label clothing. In this role I had to work quickly to meet tight deadlines whilst still maintaining a high, accurate standard of work, demonstrating my ability to work effectively under pressure.

Wedgwood- 1983-2009 - Labourer
My responsibilities in this position included preparation of work stations for the gilders and the removal of finished ware; I also had to ensure the ware was allocated to the correct kiln and organised completed ware into patterns from a conveyer belt prior to packing. I was also responsible for loading and unloading a fast fire kiln with flatware, ensuring ware is safely stacked and distributed to the correct department using a pallet pump truck when required. In this job I developed important skills in time management and adapting to different job roles.

Education

Blurton High School
Educated to GCSE standard in all key subjects.

Hobbies and Interests

I enjoy listening to music and improving my computer skills.

References available on request

cjdeakin
   Admin

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail https://cjdeakin.board-directory.net

cjdeakin
cjdeakin
Admin

https://cjdeakin.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum